Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery
Today is - The procedure known as "Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery" or "Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery" is one of the fastest growing cosmetic surgery procedures today. Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery is a medical process to remove excess fat, skin and sometimes muscle from both the upper and lower eyelids. Eyelid surgery helps to correct sagging upper eyelids, as well as puffy or baggy skin below your eyes that often contributes to a tired or "older than you are" look. Eyelid surgery is particularly effective when combined with a brow lift, for those people that also suffer from sagging eye brows. Please note, eyelid cosmetic eyelid surgery cannot remove dark circles under your eyes.
The overall top five surgical cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in a recent year were nose reshaping (356,554), liposuction (320,022), breast augmentation (254,140), eyelid surgery (246,633), and facelift (128,667).
Eyelid surgery is generally considered to be a safe procedure - however, like all surgeries you should consult with a qualified surgeon to understand all possible risks. Typical eyelid surgery will take between 1-3 hours, and typical recovery time is about 1 to 2 weeks. Some bruising after the surgery is common, and your surgeon will watch closely after your surgery to make sure all is well. Typical eyelid surgery costs between $2,000-$3,000, depending on your location, the surgeon, and your candidacy.
If your considering Eyelid Surgery there are lots of resources and useful information on eyelid surgery and eyelid surgeons on the Internet.
Choosing A Surgeon
With the growing popularity of plastic surgery, and the increase in number of physicians performing cosmetic procedures every year, it's important you understand the credentials of the person you choose to be your plastic surgeon.
Step I: Develop A List of Candidates' Names
- Seek recommendations from a family member or friend.
- Seek recommendations from your family doctor or nurse.
- Verify the surgeon has completed residency in Plastic Surgery.
- Check if the surgeon is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Inquire about any privileges the surgeon may have to do your specific cosmetic procedure at an accredited hospital.
MORE THAN TEN MILLION COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURES UP 30% COMPARED TO A FEW YEARS AGO!
Step II: Check All Credentials
- Once a list of names is compiled, check credentials by contacting hospitals (verify official approval of privileges), professional societies, and even the surgeon's office to verify the type of training and experience the surgeon has had.
Step III: The Consultation
- Once your list is narrowed down, consider a consultation with 2-3 candidates to discuss their opinions about eyelid cosmetic surgery and which surgery is best suited for you, type of anesthesia to be used, post-surgical protocol and their fees. If the procedure is to be performed on an outpatient basis, it is important to verify the location is an accredited operating facility. Accredited facilities have been reviewed by an independent organization and means the medical facility meets national health and safety standards. See resources below for information on accredited facilities.
Now it's time to Choose the Surgeon
- If you've obtained your proposed cosmetic surgeon's name from a reliable source, checked his or her medical and professional credentials, are satisfied with your initial consultation, and have realistic expectations for the surgery, chances are very good that you'll be happy with the outcome of your plastic surgery or facial contouring procedure.
A Special Offer valid today when you Buy a Domain you likely can get its web-page or website free upon request (if there is a matching site and you want it; excluding the top-ten sites). This unique opportunity is on any other website-name you purchase.
Here's some interesting groups to explore: Targeted 3-character acronyms and dozens of other desirable domains. Of course, our best developed websites are top-value, and we have several other notable websites plus first-class digital domains for-sale.
There's also 100s-of good misc names and featured domains and acronyms, as well as a number of one-word domains. There's also well-targeted health names and financial names, or you can acquire or inquire about any domain name or website name here.
Prices are the same if it has a website or there is no site because inherent value is derived from its domain. However, valuation is highly magnified if there's significant development such as our Top-10 well developed websites, with several top sites available for acquisition (but not all are gettable). Please contact-us if you have interest in unique and golden investment opportunities.